Family Homes Funds Limited (FHFL) is a Federal Government Housing Initiatives intended to support the development of up to 500,000 Homes in five years targeted at people on low income over the next five years.
The project is a transformational scheme to deliver affordable housing in Nigeria that will increase the available housing options in Nigeria.
The project is a tripartite joint development by Family Homes funds Limited in conjunction with the University of Lagos and Wisdom property limited developed.
PROJECT DESCRIPTION AND STRUCTURE
The project christened :- HELP- TO- BUY (MORTGAGE SCHEME) is an The Affordability Window open to UNILAG Staff.
The HELP- TO- BUY (MORTGAGE SCHEME) is an initiative of FHFL whereby:
- Buyer will contribute 10% Equity.
- Family Home Fund Limited will contribute 40% with 5 Years Moratorium on Interest and Principal.
- (The interest starts running at the 6th year starting from 3.5% per annum.
- Accredited Mortgage Bank or Commercial Bank will contribute 50%.
- The University of Lagos will facilitate the transaction.
- The development partners- Wisdom Property Limited will provide the land and execute the development.